A Living Lab is an user-driven open innovative model where civic society, private companies and research institutions cooperate to solve problems by utilizing IT Tech such as BigData, Cloud, IoT, mobile in a certain region or area.
Framework of Busan LL. Main task of Busan LL is to support demonstration, commercialization, and marketing. LL center manage 10 on-site LL located separately.
Intergrated Monitoring & Operating of Six Living Labs in Busan
– IoT Living Lab Operation
– Operating Six Living Labs in the Six Fields
Support fot Promoting/Exhibiting Outcomes of Living Labs
– Promoting Excelent Solutions for Smart City / IoT Via Exhibitions Home and Abroad.
Living Lab Development Open Space
– Providing various sensors such as Raspberry Pi, Arduino and IoT development platform of Busan
– Support for making mock-ups in cooperations with a prototype development lab
– Providing education for developers and a networking space for exchange
IoT Development Platform-based Living Lab Education of Busan
– Training on Sensor-based H/W
– Support for IoT development Playform Education
– Living Lab Infra-based App Development Edication
* Cooperation with Specialized High School & University for Education
Busan Network of Living Labs
– Support for Promoting Exchange between Living Lab Experts
– Support for Building Citizen-participatory IoT Development Environment Infra & Testing
– Fostering Competent Samll Companies through Expansion of Domestic & Foreign Market Testing & Exchange
BNoLL cooperates with ENoLL to share and exchange information